Mrs Andersons 2 Queen Bedroom w/Sleeper Sofa & Kitchen
Downtown Condo / Apartments
Cascade Mountain Escapes
This 1865 Bavarian-style wood frame quilt store and guesthouse is set in the historic town center, and is within a 5-minute walk from multiple restaurants and a mile from the Amtrak station.
With the re-birth of Leavenworth in the 1970’s and 1980’s, the building was renamed the Crystal Hotel which it remained until Mrs. Brisky’s death at the age of 81 in October, 1988.
Under new ownerhsip, Mrs Anderson’s was renovated with an attempt to bring you back in time with our rustic inspired rooms. But don’t worry we made sure to add the WIFI, flat screen T.V.s, Keurigs and more.
Mrs. Anderson’s Lodging House, is now the oldest commercial wood frame building in Leavenworth and THE OLDEST HOTEL IN LEAVENWORTH!
Things to Know
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
- Late Check-out Fees: $25.00
- Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Terms and Conditions
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed)
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.